Thursday 20 October 2011

Who would have thought...

Let me share with you my latest musical discovery...Actually she has been around for a while now, but I must admit hearing that song made me see her in a totally new light...Ladies and Gentlemen, Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga – The Lady Is A Tramp:



OK, Tony Bennett being Tony Bennett, there are no surprises here. Gaga though...Wow...Even though I have never been particularly fond of her, I have always had a sneaky suspicion that she actually can sing...And here she is, no fireworks, no weird staff, no show, just good voice, good song and a truly enjoyable performance. I guess this is the measure of a good artist - even if shocking is her daily bread, she managed to surprise most when she is just ... normal and good! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment